POSITION SUMMARY: Chief Business Development Officer is responsible for the leadership and management of the physician relations and business development activities of the hospital. He/She ensures the education of medical and business professionals, community resources, and others within the service area of all of the programs and services Carrus Health can provide. He/She is also responsible for achieving financial and strategic goals and seeking new revenue opportunities while maintaining existing revenue by establishing and maintaining customer relationships. In addition, he/she is actively involved in business development by one-to-one contact and professional education.
- Bachelors Degree preferred - Marketing, Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of three years of proven successful Marketing/Sales management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements is preferred.
- Basic to intermediate experience with Microsoft office products - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.