To provide routine nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients requiring long-term acute or transitional restorative care, in accordance with the established nursing care procedures and as directed by the supervisor.
- Nursing assistant experience in an critical care hospital setting is preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant and/or Patient Care Technician certification is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to maintain patient confidentiality and assist licensed nursing staff with ADLs, Vital Signs, and reports any change in condition to the patients licensed nurse immediately.
- Must have BLS certification at all times.