- Operates X-ray equipment, processes images, and prepares radiographic room, equipment, supplies and contrast media. Provides patient services using imaging modalities.
- As an ACMC employee, the primary function is to be a Customer Service Champion to patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
- Models Customer Service to direct reports and sets the example for both direct and indirect reports on Customer Service expectations.
- Resolves issues by using customer service skills including clarifying the issue, determining the cause of the issue, selection and explaining the best solution to the issue, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships with patients, visitors, physicians and other employees by exhibiting a smile, good attitude, and treating all with the utmost respect.
- Make serving others your number one priority. You work in a noble profession, so be proud of what you do and where you work.
- Always exhibit empathy and compassion for all patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
- Exhibit great knowledge of all ACMC services and be a walking positive advertisement for ACMC. Commit to teamwork; look for ways to make each other look good. In the end, everything you do ends up in front of the customer.
- Show diligence is honoring deadlines, keeping promises and maintaining customer services standards.
- Show and maintain politeness, cheerfulness and tact to all patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
- Customers return because they like what happened the last time. Set high service standards and live them every day.
Registered or registry eligible with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist.
1590 West Liberty Road, 74525, Oklahoma, United States
January 16, 2020