POSITION SUMMARY: The Human Resources Coordinator provides coordination of HR functions to include project management, administrative, and clerical support in areas of recruitment, retention, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee relations, performance, workers compensation, HRIS administration, and training and development. He/She assists management in maintaining a positive employee relations environment and ensures uniform and consistent application of organization policies and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
- Minimum of three years in Human Resources, healthcare preferred
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training and development
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge computer skills (MS office - Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as posses strong written and oral communication skills