Carrus Health, Atoka County Medical Center, delivers world-class healthcare services in partnership with our community, and we are committed to servant leadership through accountability, respect, excellence, and advocacy.
We recognize that a patient’s healing process may require various approaches for the most comprehensive recovery. Our physicians, nursing staff, therapists, and other care providers all come together to provide the ultimate in care giving that each patient receives.
Carrus Health, Atoka County Medical Center, embraces a standard of excellence that maximizes continuous quality improvement for safe, exceptional outcomes that empower our patients and their families on their recovery journey.
- We will treat everyone with the respect and compassion we would want for ourselves or our loved ones.
- We will honor those who are not present in our conversations, deeds, and actions.
- We will develop an organizational culture characterized by teamwork, diversity, and empowerment.
- We will recognize and respect the different cultures in our community and facilities. We celebrate the similarities of all humankind.
- We will be honest, forthright, truthful, and trustworthy in all interactions.
- We will strive to always do the right thing for the right reason.
- We will be committed to living our corporate and personal lives with integrity.
- We will maximize the use of all resources to achieve the organization’s outcomes.
We will use our personal skills and talents to achieve excellence in all that we do for our patients and organization.